Sunday, January 13, 2008

*you're a hoot*

Yesterday afternoon I found time to play with my new Pretty Birds stamp set by the amazingly talented, Kim Hughes. Does this owl crack you up, or what? I also watched my Copic Marker DVD, bowled a few games on the wii, enjoyed a fabulous t-bone steak that my honey cooked out on the grill, and caught up on some reading. Yesterday was a good day.

Stayed tuned tomorrow for a *sneak peek* of the new Elzybells release. They are so stinkin' cute...you're gonna want them all!
------------------------------
Image and sentiment by CHF (Kim Hughes Collection). SU very vanilla cardstock and sanding block. October Afternoon patterned papers. Paper Trends orange gingam ribbon. Copic markers. Heidi Swapp edge distressor.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Such an ADORABLE card!! I'm so glad you started a blog. I really admire your designs.

I'm really looking forward to the new Elzybells too!!

Erika H. said...

What an adorable card. I love that patterned cardstock by October Afternoon. How fun!

Rhonda said...

This is super cute! Love that owl and that gorgeous paper!