Thursday, January 3, 2008

*gone ice fishing*

I have to admit that I have never personally tried ice fishing. I'm pretty sure it would be one of those things I would enjoy for maybe 5 minutes ...or less. It would be fun to try just for the sake of being able to say "I went ice fishing", but I definitely do not see myself having the fortitude to huddle around a hole in the ice for hours at a time, shivering from the cold, in the hopes of pulling out a fish. But the concept of ice fishing made a very fun card, don't you think?
-------------------------------
Notecard, papers, images and sentiment by A Muse. Versafine onyx black ink. CTMH markers. Marvy circle and scalloped punches. Sakura stardust glitter pen.

2 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

I love this card. They layout and colors are just perfect

scrappinpeg said...

Just adorable little ice fishing card! Colors are perfect.