Wednesday, January 23, 2008

*you glow girl*

It's another day of The Saltbox Studio sneak peeks here at The Polka Dot Cafe, and I'm glad you stopped by! I've been talking so much about the fabulous new images, that I've neglected to mention the sentiments. The Saltbox Studio has come up with some extraordinary sentiments in the cutest font styles! Many of the sets have a "companion" that includes additional coordinating sentiments...one's you won't find anywhere else!

Today, I'm sharing a card that features the "Candle Glow" set. This little mouse is just darling! I colored her in with Copic markers, but if you're more into watercoloring, that would be a great option as well. "You glow girl!" is such a fun sentiment...so clever for a set dedicated to candles!

Be sure to visit The Saltbox Sampler for some inspiring card ideas and to enter a *contest* to win a companion set! And while you're at it, bop on over to The Saltbox Studio for a peek at one of my snowman cards!

I've got another *sneak peek* to share with you tomorrow, so be sure to come back! Plus I'll be sharing a *fun tip* that will help you get creative with clear sentiments!
------------------------------
Image and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio. Notecard and papers by A Muse. Fiskars mini scalloped scissors. Heidi Swapp edge distressor. Brilliance graphite black pigment ink. Copic markers. RibbonTrends brown gingham ribbon. Sakura stardust gel pen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are SO BRIGHT Becky!!! I love this card. cute stamps.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Becky,
OMG you Blog now? How exciting! I just found out when I hit the NEW banner on Splitcoast for Saltbox Studio... I will add you to my Blog roll ASAP!

Congratulations on making Saltbox Studio DT, your cards are just the sweetest! Can't wait to see more!

Jennifer :)

PS LOVE the NEW Elzybell images :)

KATHY said...

Becky,

I love the "you glow girl" card!
I can't wait to see what else you do.

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful stamp and card...
I can't wait to see the full line on Friday. I like your style!