Friday, January 11, 2008

*keepin' it simple*

Today, I decided to keep things simple. My goal was to create a quick and easy card with some of my favorite elements... a madeira notecard, kraft cardstock, a scalloped punch, and of course, some cute A Muse images. I don't tend to be good at *simple*, and I'm definitely not good at *quick*. I'm more of an *over-thinker, do and re-do, take all day* kind of stamper!
------------------------------
SU kraft cardstock, scalloped punch, sanding block, and white craft ink. Image, sentiment, clear sticker, and all other papers by A Muse. Chestnut Roan cat's eye ink pad. Copic Markers.

3 comments:

Elena said...

Becky - all of your cards are great! I always forget about the creative candy - the squirrel inside it PERFECT!

Rhonda said...

Very cool simple card!! I love the clear sticker over the top, looks like a medallion, just a fun embellishment!! :D

cyndi said...

is this squirrell stamp still available? i cannot seem to find it!!!